Expert: Igor Studennikov
Content and results
- At the moment, the lack of coordination of Ukraine’s involvement in EUSDR at the level of the central government.
- The civil society is the main driving force of the EUSDR in Ukraine.
- The government has not enough capacity to be the only key actor in the EUSDR process.
- Civil society has to push the government to establish an efficient coordination structure that has to involve the government, civil society and expert community.
- Civil society has enough capacity to assist the government with the implementation of concrete projects in the framework of the EUSDR.
- Civil society is able and must to perform an efficient monitoring of the governments activity in terms of the EUSDR implementation.
- Civil society needs to be supported by EU politically, institutionally and financially.